Stone Release Party (Taco Mac Midtown Atlanta)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beerrific

Reaction score
So as many of you know Stone is going to start distributing in Georgia next month. It seems that they are having a release party at the Taco Mac in Midtown. I read about this on the Ale Atlanta calender (bookmark this site!).

Well, here it is. I hope that you are not disappointed by the draft line-up for the Stone Brewing release party at Taco Mac in midtown. The store is at 933 Peachtree St, and is 2 blocks from the Midtown Marta station. We will kick things off at 5 pm, Monday, September 22nd . I hope to see all of you there.

STONE PALE ALE
STONE IPA
STONE SMOKED PORTER
STONE RUINATION IPA
STONE LEVITATION ALE
ARROGANT BASTARD ALE
OAKED ARROGANT BASTARD ALE
STONE 12TH ANNIVERSARY BITTER CHOCOLATE OATMEAL STOUT
2006 DOUBLE BASTARD ALE
2007 OLD GUARDIAN BARLEYWINE
2007 IMPERIAL RUSSIAN STOUT
STONE 080808 VERTICAL EPIC ALE

Obviously we are very pleased and excited to have this opportunity. Scott Sheridan from Stone will be on hand to answer questions, drink beer, and generally have a good time. I will also be there if anybody wants to talk to me for any reason. If you need any assistance in finding this location, you can get all of the contact info at TACOMAC.COM. Thanks.

Fred Crudder
Beverage Director
Tappan Street Restaurant Group

I usually avoid Midtown like the plague, but I might be convinced to stop by. I work exactly a mile away so I might walk over at 5. Anyone interested?

EDIT
Those that pan on being there:
Beerrific
Brewiz
DeadDoc

bump...come on, there has to be some interest in this.

I am going to be there. At 5. Probably going to get dinner too.

Lucky man. We can't get that in North Carolina. I'll be bringing back a suitcase load full of Stone beers from San Diego.

Lucky man. We can't get that in North Carolina. I'll be bringing back a suitcase load full of Stone beers from San Diego.

Actually you have less time to wait than we do. September 17th appears to be go day for Stone in NC. (Looks like they are adding GA, NC, and SC).
(The Brewing Network • View topic - Stone is coming to NC / SC !!!)

Save the space in your bag, pick up a couple bottles of Russian River and Lost Abbey and give me a couple for passing this information on to you.

I think I will talk to my boss today and see if I can get it off..... maybe barter with closing a different night.

heh.... apparently Google Chrome lets me view this site here at work.... I guess it blocks out the meta tags. THANK YOU BOSS!!!!! :ban:

I am coming. When is everyone getting there? I can leave work whenever so I will just try to meet there when others show up.

hmmm...midtown on a Monday @ or around 5. No thanks. I might see if Athens or Buford is having the same shindig. Midtown is just too far to drive.

Thanks for posting the info though. I have been kinda bummed that I couldn't find it anywhere. I have a buddy who owns a bar. I'll see if he can get it in his bar and if he can't keep me supplied. :tank:

I will be there!!!

The event kicks off at 5 p.m., but the kegs will be available all day. Scott Sheridan from Stone will be on hand to answer questions. I plan to report further on this when I get my hands on some of these beers. Stone beer dinners are also scheduled for the Brick Store Pub on Tues., Sept. 23 and Trappeze Pub in Athens on Wed., Sept. 24.

Answers questinos to some people looks like they are serving all DAY! Mean I might get down there earlier. SO I can drink all bears and still drive :rockin:

Oh, excellent. What time are you going to get there? I am all about getting there early.

bump

Edited my original post to include a list of those attending. First one there should try to get a table big enough for everyone. Look forward to seeing everyone.

bump

Edited my original post to include a list of those attending. First one there should try to get a table big enough for everyone. Look forward to seeing everyone.

With the list we have... any table works! :p Too bad no more that we know of.

Looks like I might have to cancel. Just got to work and my car was overheating, barely made it into the parking lot, I will go out at lunch and see if it's a quick fix. Will advise asap....

Looks like I might have to cancel. Just got to work and my car was overheating, barely made it into the parking lot, I will go out at lunch and see if it's a quick fix. Will advise asap....

Hopefully just be low on fluid. Good luck with that.

My brother may or may not pop on by.

Sweeet... my old man might join me too. Maybe that ='s free beers for me :rockin:

EDIT:
ya me and my dad..... maybe brother will pop in for a beer or two.

I can't believe that I missed this by two stinkin' days! :(

I am pretty much brand new here (both to this forum and to the home-brewing hobby) and I'm looking to meet other locals with the same interests. I work right-smack downtown ATL and would definitely have gone to that if I had realized!! You snooze, you lose! Maybe next time. :mug:

I can't believe that I missed this by two stinkin' days! :(

I am pretty much brand new here (both to this forum and to the home-brewing hobby) and I'm looking to meet other locals with the same interests. I work right-smack downtown ATL and would definitely have gone to that if I had realized!! You snooze, you lose! Maybe next time. :mug:

That sucks.... well u can get the beer still.....
I'm sure there will be a next time for us soon. Maybe another brew day....?

Back