Want: Corny Kegs

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WahHooJames

Reaction score
Looking to purchase around 10 Corny Kegs. Preferably PIN lock. Refurb or not. I can clean and recondition with o-rings. Obviously avoiding freight shipping is my goal. Anyone know of a reliable supplier in or around Dallas TX?

Call Forest at Austin home brew. I think he has some pinlocks left. For 10 kegs, you should make him an offer.

www.cornykeg.com Not local but they have good prices. Shipping may not be too bad really. At $16 a piece, when bought in a four pack, the shipping probably would still be cheaper than most places charge for just the kegs.

I was lucky that they are only 45 minutes away so I picked up my 4. The one owner was telling me they had access to almost 60,000 corny kegs. Most are pin lock that they convert to ball lock if thats what you want. Excellent guys and in my opinion great prices. I'm sure they would cut you a break on bulk if they don't need new gaskets and cleaned.

I went to pick mine up at Cornykeg today, but they were already closed for the day I guess I'll have to wait until monday to pick up. On their website in clearance, they have slightly damaged ones for $12. check it out cornykegs.com

If anyone is looking for ball locks in the SE PA area, I have extra I am selling at $30 a piece (deal if you buy more). My wife will only allow me to keep 40, so I have about 10-20 to sell. I am not getting into the shipping thing, though.

Back