What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And now this!

ForumRunner_20130713_182843.png

In the mood for stout's and porters today I'm I wrong for this?

rkt-my-indian-name-is-runs-with-beer-funny-t-shirt.jpg

Having the second-half of my Space Dust IPA bomber (thanks, Clint!) while prepping Atomic Buffalo Turds for tomorrow's smokefest at my house.

Now a tall cold glass of Strawberry Kiwi Skeeter Pee. May go with the Imperial Spruce Pils next. Oh and welcome back Billy
Edit: at 10.45% this stuff is dangerous enough. This flavor tastes like jolly ranchers!

ForumRunner_20130713_183503.jpg

hahahaha! nice! I knew I could count on you to dole out public beatings. you been e-slapping ol' NUZZLE as well?

Nah. Fizzle has been having a hard enough time in the real world lately without me busting his chops on here.

Although he does remind me of one of my favorite clean jokes:

Why does Snoop Dogg carry an umbrella?

After finishing some yeast washing,& getting 4 bits of hacker crap outta my comp from new java udate,I had a Maori IPA to celebrate. I'm carryin a lil bit of a load,but now the comp isn't.

To be honest, I don't even remember what this is. It's from the saranac mix case. The Allagash house beer is gone, 2 days 2 people, case of allagash, 12 of saranac. And a handful of homebreweach, Headed to a bbq. Probably pick up something fun in the way. Yeeee if it wasn't for auto correct this post wouldn't be so easy to read.

20130713_192714_Hagrid.jpg

After all the hype.....

It's my first Saison, so I'm taking it easy.

Maybe the next batch I'll take the road more funky.

Keep it on the cooler side and I think you can avoid the banana death trap. I hate that yeast so much I bought a bottle of Thiriez when I finally found one to see what the original has to offer. Haven't drank it yet. It was on the bottom shelf in a back corner in the French section. It's got to be years old and of the 6 or so they had, maybe 4 had pellicles in the bottle.

Back