PA Residents....Let your voice be heard!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brewt00l

Reaction score
A redraft of a bill from 2007 has been re-introduced for the benefit of the Beer Distributors Assn (technically the Malt Beverage Distributors Association of PA) to push PA liquor laws further back into the stone age and eliminate beer sales in grocery and convenience stores using the "D" license requiring a walled off/separate entrance to beer sales.

The redraft is likely to die too but lets put the nails in its coffin and send the message to Harrisburg about convenient responsible access to beer!

Wegmans has a page designed to allow you to easily fire off an email to your local legislators:

Wegmans Consumer Choice > take action

While I am proud to have been born there, I am glad as hell to have gotten out at age 2....

And I thought GA was bass-ackwards...

PA has dumb laws anyway. I could only buy on 12 pack at a time at a pizza joint, but I could walk in and out and buy as many as I wanted. I could also drive down the road and buy a pallate at the distributer. :(

While I am proud to have been born there, I am glad as hell to have gotten out at age 2....

And I thought GA was bass-ackwards...

We are. Some moron forgot that you can buy TWO six packs on Saturday and still drink on Sunday.

The ban on Sunday sales is moronic, and costs the state money, but some bible thumpers thought it would make some kind of difference.

Latest posts

Back