• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Chicago Western Burbs - Grain Swap - Munich for ??

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TyTanium

Reaction score
Brewers in the western burbs -

I have a 55# sack of Weyermann Munich I and would love to trade 10-20# of it for something else. I'd love some German or Belgian Pilsner, Vienna, or even wheat malt.

Anyone interested?

EDIT: To clarify...I give you 10-20# of Munich, you give me 10-20# of something else.

I have all of those things but no need for ANOTHER sack of Munich (have 2 already)... might I ask why you are willing to swap a 55# sack of weyermann for 1/3rd of the equivalent value of something else? Old? Weevil infested? Got wet? :D

might I ask why you are willing to swap a 55# sack of weyermann for 1/3rd of the equivalent value of something else...

I'm not. I'm willing to trade 10-20# of it for something else. I'd rather have 30# of Munich and 20# of something else, instead of 55# of Munich. It's in tip-top shape. Dry, cool, unopened, fresh.

Back