Mash paddle

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dude

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I finally got around to getting a REAL mash paddle. Let me tell you, this thing rawks.

http://www.instawares.com/Stainless-Steel-Mixing-Paddle-36.19936.0.7.htm?sessionID=13219591137A18402B600120

It got delivered today, and it is going to be perfect. For the price, it sure can't be beat!

Now I need to find a cool way to mount it to the stand. :)

paddle.jpg

upon your recomendation i have purchased said mash paddle. let's hope i'm as impressed

Actually I have to credit TNlandsailor on this one..he posted it a while ago. I just now go to purchasing one.

Beats the crap out of those wooden ones cause this is stainless steel, and less than 9 bucks. :D

Nice! You da budbo!

I will be ordering one soon, make sure to review it's actual use!

Thanks!@!@!

:mug:

Edit: Yeah, DUDE never said much about his.....other than to say he got it......er.........how's it row Dude?

well i ordered one on the 7th. it's now the16th. i just got off the phone with them and they say that next monday is when they anticipate shipping it. wow that's not exactly what their site says about shipping.

i know it's 9 bucks but if you say you'll ship in 3 days i expect it to be shipped in three days - or an email telling me why it's not going to be shipped in three days.

so..i'll stand by to stand by.

I have one of those but I don't use it anymore because it took too long to mash in. I use one of these now hooked up to a 1/2" drill....

049727430141_3.jpg

Latest posts

Back