Countertop Single Vessel Brewery!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I neutralized the acid properly with a base, and disposed of it. It was definitely a scary experience when I saw what the undiluted acid did to the rust caked fittings, etc. It definitely deserves some respect.

So I guess it's GAME ON! I've got several other projects going, but at least I know the tank isn't rusted through and this is still in the lineup.

Next step is probably going to be plumbing.

Dude, I've been so busy with my other build! I have everything in a nice pile ready to go....I pretty much have enough parts to make it work...I've been building so long I just want to do some hardcore brewing and get my stores back up. Building has been SO expensive....brewing is cheap in comparison, but I'm sure I'll find some way to go over my budget :)

I know what you mean, I have two systems that share components, I should just sell off the stuff I don't need. It's hard to get any brewing done when building is more fun.

Oh man, I totally forgot about this.

Yeah Clarissa, explain it all! :D

Pah, he's got his fancy schmancy Unibrew 5500 running... ...no time for the "little" things now. ;)

Back