Wondering where else one wrong keystroke could get you...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's a clever marketing device which was more than likely modeled off of this site's hit count. The remove the most likely key to be left out by a person searching for this site (determined by elaborate studies) and buy the web address to take advantage.

That's a clever marketing device which was more than likely modeled off of this site's hit count. The remove the most likely key to be left out by a person searching for this site (determined by elaborate studies) and buy the web address to take advantage.

I think they are just taking advantage of our intoxication.

I once missed a key stroke in the word inconvenience in an email to a client. I was apologizing for a mistake that caused a delay in an order and finished the email with the sentence "Sorry for the inconvenience." My spell checker caught it and in a hurry I clicked the "fix it" button, not realizing until it was to late that that the spell checker had changed it to "Sorry for the incontinence." and sent the email. Oops...

haha, I was just about to say that I did send an email to a customer that said that I was sorry for the incontinence. That made for an interesting reply from them.

Hard to beat my brother's error. As root in the top directory: rm -fR * tmp He meant rm -fR *.tmp That missing . cost him a lot of work.:D

[ that's forcibly remove every file, from every directory recursively, then destroy the directory tree. Then remove the file tmp ]

My ADD is in full bloom.

This is amusing and kind of a good natured poke, by Rahr, at someone else, no?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sq2QXN_ZJ50&feature=related]Rahr Bored Brewers - Dogfishing - YouTube[/ame]

Dogfishing...

Ever notice how close the "t" and "g" are on a keyboard?

Remember than the next time you end a letter with "Regards" - might just want to double check that....

At work one day, my ex-wife once tried to check the weather report at http://www.weather.com, but her typing was pretty bad, and she left off the "w" in "weather". She ended up on a pr0n page, but couldn't figure out what "EE-thur dot com" meant, until I suggested that it was more than likely two three-letter words instead of a single six-letter word...

Delete-My-Browser-History-Medicalert-Bracelet.jpg

Brilliant!

let's say this twinkie represents all of the psycho kenetic energy in the New York area. According to this morning's sample it will be a twinkie, 35 feet long and weighing approximately 600 pounds.

RIP Harold Ramis

At work one day, my ex-wife once tried to check the weather report at http://www.weather.com, but her typing was pretty bad, and she left off the "w" in "weather". She ended up on a pr0n page, but couldn't figure out what "EE-thur dot com" meant, until I suggested that it was more than likely two three-letter words instead of a single six-letter word...

Hmmm, too bad.
eat her dot com doesn't exist any more. :D

Back