Down the drain...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Impetuous Brewer

Reaction score
So I am just getting into kegging. After letting my firestone keg pieces soak in oxyclean, along with the inside of the keg, i poured out the oxyclean into my bathtub. I fished all the components out and let the oxyclean drain. Well, there was one small white plastic washer (thicker than a normal washer) and I'm pretty sure it went down the drain. My question is: Where could I find a replacement?

It does not appear that this piece is included with any of the seal replacement kits I have found. It was a very gunked-up piece and replacing it is probably a good idea. Any suggestions?

Do you know where the piece came from, that would be helpful to know. If it came from the Poppet then you may need to buy new poppets.

Cheers

Thanks for the link, this is exactly what I am looking for!

I did lift the drain plug out, but to no avail. I can't really access the P-Trap of the bath tub. Thanks All!

Back