Another ebay score... 26.5lbs of DME

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joutlaw

Reaction score
I saw this on eBay last week. It started out low around 10-15$. Unfortunately people started bidding on it. I said my cutoff was 45$ considering I wasn't sure of the brand or much else. I entered 45 in the last 28 seconds... then said what heck I'll do 46... and won it in the last 2 seconds.

I hope it serves the purpose, but I think it should. My plan is to use it for 3 batches Imperial IPAs. Giddy up!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=011&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT&viewitem=&item=320038633769&rd=1&rd=1

Great price for 25+ lbs.

FYI: you should use AuctionSniper. I use it whenever I eBay. It's an autobidder; it allows you to enter a max price, and a lag time (the length in seconds before an auction ends, when the site places your bid for you). That way, the price doesn't get driven up by a bidding war. If you want, PM me your email addy, and I'll get a recommendation if you use it.

Back