Teacher Strips for Students

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Holy crap I dont even know where to start on this......................................I think im going back to high school :eek::eek:

thought I would check my new sig pic

Maybe you can't have a pic in your sig......crying shame!! Nice set of jugs!
beer.jpg

As much as I appreciate a hot German stripper, she needs to be fired. It's a shame, some people just don't understand boundaries. You're there to teach, not to be popular, and if you get your sense of self-worth from 15 year old boys viewing you lustily, you've got some issues to gte resolved.

As much as I appreciate a hot German stripper, she needs to be fired. It's a shame, some people just don't understand boundaries. You're there to teach, not to be popular, and if you get your sense of self-worth from 15 year old boys viewing you lustily, you've got some issues to gte resolved.

I think we all know that Mr. Bird. :) but hot damn!! I wish MY teachers screwed up that bad! :D

What are you, the f'ing voice of reason? Of course she shouldn't have done it.
And?:ban::ban::ban:

Back