• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB - 2 or 3 Tap Chrome tower (Or Trade!)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SweetSounds

Reaction score
I just got a Haier kegerator, and I need to upgrade it to 2 or 3 taps. I'd like to either buy a round chrome tower, or maybe a cobra or something else a little more off the wall. If you've got something gathering dust, let's make a deal! I'll buy outright or I can trade if anyone is looking for pin-lock kegs, or the stock 1 tap tower from the kegerator (sanke tap, beer line, tower, shank, faucet, handle)

IMG00120-20100410-1218.jpg

IMG00119-20100410-1218.jpg

DSC_6576.JPG

:mug:

OT: look up www.cornykeg.com, they manufacture a NICE color coded set of ball-locks for the pin lock kegs. I liked them so much I replaced my original ball locks.

Ok, back to the sale

Link? I'm not seeing what you're talking about. If I can convert these to ball lock, I'll probably just keep them around! (Unless someone with a tower needs some pin-locks!)

OsbornBrewing...thanks for the comments...

SweetSounds...I sent you a private message. We can help you out as long as your kegs are Firestone, Spartansburg or Hoover.

Back