Autosiphon end cap?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lando

Reaction score
Anyone know if the bottom end caps for an autosiphon are available? I brewed up a batch last night and can not seem to find the little black end cap off of my siphon. I sat it out to dry with the cap off and have no idea what happened to it. It would suck to have to buy a new one just becuase of this.
I looked around at some online suppliers with no luck.
Any ideas?

I am starting to think the cat stole it and was using it as a toy to swat around on the floor...

I have seen them at my local HBS, so I know they're available. I you really really can't find one, I suppose I could send you one.

I am starting to think the cat stole it and was using it as a toy to swat around on the floor...

I am willing to bet money that you are right. My cats, one in particular loves to take off with that thing. If i turn my back for a second it's gone. I have always been able to find it though, so i have no idea how to replace just that one piece. Good luck.

Evets, thanks for the offer, but I am not about to put you out any and I will keep searching. Will stop by the LHBS and see what they can do for me.

Christian, I know the feeling. That's how I lost my wedding ring for a long time. Furry lil' ba$tard knocked it under the fridge!

Latest posts

Back