How Many Kegs in Little Kegerator?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cpt_Kirks

Reaction score
How many cornie kegs will fit in one of these kegerators?

3kf3m53l65V45Q35S3b3de4618f2b746f1901.jpg
3md3od3l75Z55R65S1b3d77e6864665fe10e5.jpg

Would it be possible to fit four inside?

:confused:

If the door was moved out a bit, could four 5 gallons fit? Or, two 5 gallons and two 3 gallons?

Not with mine, and I'm assuming the same for the one you're asking about. The big problem is the hump in the lower rear of the kegerator. Another problem is that the cornies are too wide and can't sit exactly side by side in my kegerator. My opinion is that if you want a kegerator for more than 2 kegs it would be better to get either a full size fridge or convert a freezer. that's what I've been thinking about doing down the road.

I have a Haier kegerator that will hold 3 cornies. The hump is only in the rear corner allowing for it. might want to look for one of those. I think the Kenmore one will hold 3 as well.

How many cornie kegs will fit in one of these kegerators?

3kf3m53l65V45Q35S3b3de4618f2b746f1901.jpg
3md3od3l75Z55R65S1b3d77e6864665fe10e5.jpg

Would it be possible to fit four inside?

:confused:

I think those will fit 2 5 gal cornys and perhaps one or two smaller 3 gal back on the compressor hump with the gas tank outside.

I have an older Sears Kenmore kegerator that has the compressor hump on top and is bit taller overall. I found, mostly by luck, that with the gas tank outside I can fit 4 5 gal cornys in it as long as the back 2 under the compressor hump are the 1 handle tops. I plumbed up the CO2 to go throught the side and put a 4 way gas manifold in the extra space in the top front, then added a 2 faucet extension to my 2 faucet tower and now I happily have a 4 tap kegerartor. I guess I'm just lucky...

Why are you asking us? Email the seller and have him send you inside dimensions of the rig, then you will know.

I don't want him to think I'm too interested in it. As a negotiating tactic, that will either get the price down, or lose it to someone else. It is a gamble.

;)

Well, it's at least 2, maybe 5 cornys in your office or no cornies in your office if you don't buy it at all.

I don't want him to think I'm too interested in it. As a negotiating tactic, that will either get the price down, or lose it to someone else. It is a gamble.

;)

True, but he is the only one that can give you the info you need. We can only guess, unless one of us has the exact same model....

What model is it? Mine will fit 3 or 2 with room for some bottles or a growler on the floor.

_

Latest posts

Back