GOOD on Netflix STREAMING?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
awesome... I loved the first season i'll check it out!

I burned through both seasons in no time.

I'm a bit surprised that no one has called out It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia in this thread. That show is kind of my modern day Seinfeld. The type of show where I can watch any of the episodes over and over again and still enjoy them.

FX network has really become a major player with some very quality shows in the last decade.

Is season 2 on Netflix already?

It is and it's fantastic.

I burned through both seasons in no time.

I'm a bit surprised that no one has called out It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia in this thread. That show is kind of my modern day Seinfeld. The type of show where I can watch any of the episodes over and over again and still enjoy them.

FX network has really become a major player with some very quality shows in the last decade.

I'm a huge fan. One of the best series on television, now or ever.

It is and it's fantastic.

I'm a huge fan. One of the best series on television, now or ever.

I watched 1 episode of Todd Margaret and it was funny. I need to re-visit I guess.

The 2 funniest shows I have witnessed on Netflix are both toons.

Ugly Americans is dear to my heart, and...

Archer is pee in your pants funny.

63belair said:
Firefly is great, although be warned: watching it will only increase hatred of fox for axing good shows in their prime. Also, not sure if it is on Netflix or not, but the movie Serenity is the conclusion to firefly - do not watch it first!

Great show and movie

cheezydemon3 said:
Every time I see the pilot though, I can't help but think of Dale.......as in

TUCKER AND DALE VS EVIL!!!!!!!

One of the best movies ever.;)

Check out Reaper. It's a TV show that didn't last too long and the dude that plays Dale is one of the stars. It's entertaining.

I watched an episode or 2 of Reaper! It was good, but Todd and the book of pure evil stole me away from it.

I watched Todd Margaret. While it is funny, there is something about seeing an american make a conmplete ass of himself in front of british people that is almost painful to watch.

I watched Todd Margaret. While it is funny, there is something about seeing an american make a conmplete ass of himself in front of british people that is almost painful to watch.

I agree. I like David Cross, but really couldn't get into this one.

You guys should really check out Death Valley. It's like Reno 911 but with Zombies and Vampires...

:eek:

....and WHY did no one inform me of this?????

Ugly Americans (cartoon) beutifully mixes vampires, zombies, werewolves, demons, wizards, and 100 other bizarre species.

PURE AWESOMENESS.

Probably some strange national insecurity I have. I am afraid that we all really are american idiots, and I'd rather the brits didn't find out!;)

Probably some strange national insecurity I have. I am afraid that we all really are american idiots, and I'd rather the brits didn't find out!;)

Haha I know. I love how great of a ponzi scheme the entire show was. Also I love Will Arnett in that type of role, he was great. Plus the office is great representation for both the stupitity of the Brits and Americans.

Ugly Americans (cartoon) beutifully mixes vampires, zombies, werewolves, demons, wizards, and 100 other bizarre species.

Ugly Americans is great, but they only have the 1st damn season, they need to get on the ball (unless there was only one season...)

What, no love for Little Steven Van Zandt and "Lilihammer"? If you liked the Sopranos you will really enjoy this. A Netflix original series and Season 2 is filming as I type this...

You sure Farscape isn't on Netflix? I could have sworn I saw it on there the other day...

they might have it in the dvd part but not streaming.. another one i enjoyed for a long run was ''tales from a parallel universe'' wich is just called ''lexx'' now.. its weird but i enjoyed that one too!! it is on streaming :mug:

Why does Netflix not have Community? It's baffling to have so many other NBC shows but not have that one. I love watching old episodes but hate the commercials from Hulu Plus.

they might have it in the dvd part but not streaming.. another one i enjoyed for a long run was ''tales from a parallel universe'' wich is just called ''lexx'' now.. its weird but i enjoyed that one too!! it is on streaming :mug:

I have streaming only Netflix on my Wii, and I thought I saw Farscape on it. I know they have all the Star Trek variants, and I just finished watching Legend of the Seeker on it. I think they even have all the modern Dr. Who as well.... I could be wrong...

I'm not reading through 50 pages of other comments on my iPad. If these have been suggested, ignore it:

Beer Wars is a pretty good documentary about the commercial/craft beer world.

For the car guys, check out Love The Beast.

The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo trilogy. The Swedish, original version. 100% better than the American one and you get to watch all three

The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo trilogy. The Swedish, original version. 100% better than the American one and you get to watch all three

Is it still in Swedish?

My only beef with Netflix is that they keep replacing subbed with dubbed.

"We are the night" went from "awesome fun" to "Still ok but a little goofy" when dubbed :(

You can change that for most movies. I watch a lot of Japanese movies and I can typically switch back to subtitles.

Is it still in Swedish?

My only beef with Netflix is that they keep replacing subbed with dubbed.

"We are the night" went from "awesome fun" to "Still ok but a little goofy" when dubbed :(

Yeah it's in Swedish but it's still awesome. I like reading subtitles in movies though

Not sure if it's been mentioned, but I have REALLY enjoyed House of Cards, though I'm only a couple episodes in...

Completely disagree. Only got through the first one. It was too much a divergence from the book. They changed certain minor things for absolutely no reason. Not too sure why you didn't like the US one since it's an almost perfect copy of the book (except for it not being in Swedish).

Lots of great suggestions on here. I've watched a bunch of good stuff because of this thread.

Just finished The Inbetweeners last night. It's British high school humor, but for me it was just the perfect mix of 16 year old guy humor that it perfectly reminded me of being in high school again.

I'm also deep into season 5 of 24. While its really good, it still comes nowhere close to Season 1. Which for me is still the greatest single season of a television show ever created.

Back