what the hell should i brew this wekeend!?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Picobrew

Biscuit Enthusiast
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
my brew homey with the outdoor hookup ditched me for the weekend brew. now i have no PLAN

what the hell should i brew this wekeend!? I was psyched on the Pacific NW Ordinary bitter and now i'm screwed

all the damn beer is the same and all so damn tasty and all too easy and all a pain in the ass!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I been brewin my ass off and still nuthin to drink. Emptied my fave keg and its ridin dirty in the garage.

need to brew on saturday but everything sounds like it just has malt and hops in it!!!!!

my inventory is like 75lbs of random crap, point me somewhere im a noob hard

brew log

tonight

drinking anchor steam (real one)

drinking hydro sample of sterling gold

drinking some german blackbier

drinking a bottle of my apfelwein to test for carbonation

drinking a bottle of my summit smash to test for clarity

brewlog.jpg

Well, I am here to help now but it sounds like you have been testing for a little bit now.

Anyways, good luck on the hobgoblin

need to brew on saturday but everything sounds like it just has malt and hops in it!!!!!

Most "good" beers have malt and hops in them :)

Make an Oaked Porter. I was actually going to do a Raspberry Oaked Porter. Sounds damn good to get a little fruit mixed in with the roasted coffee flavor. Or flavour... if you're a gnome... or from across the pond.

Dude,
I just poured 5gl of apple juice, 1lb of brown sugar, what I guesstimate was 1lb of light brown sugar, and some wine yeast into a carboy... ...

FACT 1: something with alcohol will be born.

FACT 2: I will be lit on the 4th of July.

Just get drunk and make alcohol - all the cool kids are doing it

Back