2015 Ottawa Brewery Market, May 23

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zepth

Reaction score
Just found out there's an event going on, thought I'd do my part to spread the word. Since I'm confirmed as not working that day I'll definitely be heading out that way. If anyone wants to arrange a "meet local HBTers" it seems like a great opportunity to do so.

2015 Brewery Market season kicks off Saturday, May 23rd

Come out and kick off the season with Ottawa Brewery Market’s first event of the year, on Saturday, May 23rd from 12pm–6pm at the Hintonburg Park.
As always, we have an amazing line up of local breweries serving up delicious craft beers for your beautiful, thirsty faces.
By popular and environmental demand, we’ll also have new and amazing Ottawa Brewery Market mugs that you can get filled up by Big Rig Brewery, Broadhead Brewing Company Ltd, Cassel Brewery Company, Covered Bridge Brewing, Hogs Back Brewing Company, Nickel Brook Brewery, and new kids in town Nita Beer Company.
Drool-worthy food by Sunnydays BBQ! The Sunnydays BBQ menu builds on the already delicious sidewalk cart options, which include deli made sausages, grilled chicken sandwich, all beef hotdog and super-sized veggie dog. All products are served on whole wheat or white Italian style bakery buns along with an array of homemade relishes and toppings.
FREE admission.
Rain or Shine – the brews will be flowing.
FAMILY-FRIENDLY. Hintonburg Park features a wonderful play area. Bring your picnic blankets, a frisbee and come relax for the day.
Proceeds support Ottawa Riverkeeper, because you can’t make great beer without clean water.
For more information, check out our Facebook page!
Linky

Back