• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Pennsylvania Selling Everything - Blichmann Boilermaker, Chiller, CP Bottle Filler, Pump, etc.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Burner, Pump, Hoses and Camlocks were picked up today. Pending deal on most other stuff.

Lot of stuff picked up this weekend. Chiller is pending. Still have the Boilermaker, Colonna Capper/Corker, MoreBeer CPBF and pH meter as the big items still available.

Pending deals now on Chiller, 7.5G kettle, Super Agata Bench Capper, Ultraship 35 scale and both flasks.

Still available are the Boilermaker, pH meter, Colonna Capper/Corker, 2 Brewhaulers and a 5G glass Carboy w/ stick-on thermo.

Chiller, Regulator, Bench Capper, Garden Hoses all sold today. Coleman Xtreme 70qt MLT back on the market as buyer backed out.

Added water filter and carboy.

MLT and 5G carboy sold. Corker/capper, bottle tree, flasks and scale still pending...I think that's all the pending right now.

1 6.5G carboy, another 5G carboy, corker/capper, bottle tree, flasks, carboy dryer, scale, hop spider all sold this weekend. Just a few items left - Boilermaker, MoreBeer CPBF, pH meter are the big items left.

How much and what size is your boilermaker? Will you ship? I can paypal

How much and what size is your boilermaker? Will you ship? I can paypal

Pickup only on the heavy stuff - Barley Crusher, Boilermaker, Burner, Burner Legs, Pump Toolbox, Vittle Vaults. Willing to ship CPBF, Camlocks, Regulator, etc.

Blichmann 20G Boilermaker with whirlpool port on the side. ss Weldless bulkhead kit, 90° ss elbow, ss whirlpool/side pickup, 3pc ss ball valve, 2x male ss camlocks are included. Comes with all original accessories except heatshield (trying to find that). Used for under 5 brews. $430.

All in first post.

I'm with you. I have a 20 month old and the wife is due next month. Much less time to brew.

Guys, I'm in the same boat. So I brew at night when the Kids go to bed. Or we do a brew/play date with another couple. There are ways to make it work.

I sure could use that Blichmann, except SWMBO has said NO! (I must show that the cost of propane justifies the purchase.)

pH meter and Williams Oxygenation Kit sold. Going to let this thread die. Keeping the CPBF for the time being to assist in speeding up the emptying of the kegs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back