• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Keg Couplers and Secondary Regulators

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I_B_Mongo

Reaction score
I've got 9 type D keg couplers for sale, $25 each. And a Guinness coupler for $55.
And 5 Cornelius secondaries regulators-with shutoff and barbs, for sale, $40 each.

Prices include shipping, but I would knock off a few bucks if you're local. I'm in the KC metro area.

image-2499832279.jpg

All PMs answered.

The regulator with the plugged end and split output is sold. All other items still up for grabs.

don't hold it for me if someone else asks for it. My wife is already ready to kill me after I just added the 2 nitro taps to the keezer. that secondary would be the snapping point I think.

landshark said:
don't hold it for me if someone else asks for it. My wife is already ready to kill me after I just added the 2 nitro taps to the keezer. that secondary would be the snapping point I think.

Ha! Understood. It's first come first served. Just wanted to let you know they were going quick.

mrklueber said:
What's left? One secondary regulator? Can you post a pic of it?:)

Yes, one secondary regulator left. There's a pic of it above. Also have plenty of type D keg couplers and 1 Guinness keg coupler.

Latest posts

Back