South Jersey/Philly Group Buy... ROUND 33!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The group buy filled with post #69 by 300RUM. Sorry to anyone who didn't make it this time. PM me with your email address to be notified of the next group buy which should start soon after this one completes.

I take them
1 TF‐MOPA and another
1 GW‐2ROW
There was only room for one. Which would you like?

Drumroll please...just over 24 hours and 84 sacks committed...Lordura for president:mug: Now to check and see what the hell I ordered during the feeding frenzy...thanks Jeff! Like hungry sharks chomping bags of grain round here.:cool

Hey, if anyone is interested in a pound or so of FB-CHOC for a handshake hit me up at the pickup...I'm overstocked and will gladly pass on.
I'd like a pound is you have any left over when the madness blows over.

the group buy filled with post #69 by 300rum. Sorry to anyone who didn't make it this time. Pm me with your email address to be notified of the next group buy which should start soon after this one completes.

There was only room for one. Which would you like?

1 tf‐mopa

Lordura,

Please update before sending invoices...

My bag of pilsDME is split 3ways between me, dscheutz, and jesran.
Thsnks

wilserbrewer said:
Drumroll please...just over 24 hours and 84 sacks committed...Lordura for president:mug: Now to check and see what the hell I ordered during the feeding frenzy...thanks Jeff! Like hungry sharks chomping bags of grain round here.:cool

Hey, if anyone is interested in a pound or so of FB-CHOC for a handshake hit me up at the pickup...I'm overstocked and will gladly pass on.

I'd gladly take some if you don't mind

Jersey folks...please remember to not hake your hops inside the tanning bed with youl It will skunk them...

updated for those who've paid! Thanks for those who tossed an extra dollar in.... very much appreciated!

Well, I guess when I ordered them last group buy I never really imagined how much 50 pounds of rice hulls was. If anyone wants to trade anything interesting for some rice hulls at the pick up, let me know.

jprice said:
Well, I guess when I ordered them last group buy I never really imagined how much 50 pounds of rice hulls was. If anyone wants to trade anything interesting for some rice hulls at the pick up, let me know.

Yeah...I still have most of a sack from last year...good thing they don't go bad. You won't need any for a very long time. I throw them in every mash now. I put about 2 pitchers worth in the mash before I add my grain.

Jprice, your inbox is full

I could take 5 or 10 pounds of rice hulls. I could trade you some Homebrew, commercial beer, w/e you'd like just let me know

Back