The Dysfunctional-Palooza Obnoxious Masshole BS Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yikes! I could have gone the rest of the night without a bases loaded situation.

Thank Tazawa that's over!

Hoping not to see Breslow tonight. Tazawa to Koji would be fine with me...

Cheers!

I really was hoping Lackey could let old news go and acknowledge the ovation as he walked off. Good for him.

What an exciting night! Totally worth watching all those games - I think I only missed three since Opening Day.

Sox win the Series and Big Papi gets the MVP. :rockin:
All is right in the world tonight...

Cheers!

I really was hoping Lackey could let old news go and acknowledge the ovation as he walked off. Good for him.

I don't think any of the old stuff was on his mind at all - he was just pissed that he couldn't get that last out. You hear him scream "GOD DAMMIT!" as he entered the dugout?

It's too bad... if he'd gotten that last out, he could have sold a lot of T-shirts with the "this is my guy!" slogan on them. But, at least we didn't have a Grady Little situation.

Helluva ****ing game. And I tell you what - I was telling people yesterday that Drew was going to make some noise. In the end, they got contributions from pretty much every last guy on the roster. Absolutely loved that Lackey got the win.

As a long standing Cardinals fan (since '67), I give a big congratulations to the Sox. They did a good job pulling everything together last night and Big Papi was really focused in this series.

As a long standing Cardinals fan (since '67), I give a big congratulations to the Sox. They did a good job pulling everything together last night and Big Papi was really focused in this series.

I tell you what, I was nervous going into last night's game, and it had nothing to do with thinking the Sox might choke (these Sox haven't choked at all); the Cards are a helluva good team. Maybe they can do this again next year!

ptn, MAYBE WE SHOULD ALL HANG OUT OF lsu ON THE CHARLES. i HEAR RUMORS THAT THE DUCK BOATS ARE GONNA MAKE A RUN UP THE CHARLES AGAIN

lackeyANGRY2_medium.gif

sorrystlouis_medium.gif

Somehow... in the middle of this play, I just knew that Ellsbury wasn't going to get caught.

VICTORIOUS_medium_medium.gif

Hey, it's our buddy!

soxspray2_medium_medium.gif

Just found out that Building 19 is going the way of Spag's and Lechmere. Kinda sad...

Cheers!

Yeah, I remember both of those... but Spags is now Building 19... wonder what'll happen to all that property in Shrewsbury.
I liked Bld19, never knew what you're going to find there. It's dirty and unorganized, but somehow I never feel like I need a shower when I walk out, unlike Walmart.

Latest posts

Back