The Dysfunctional-Palooza Obnoxious Masshole BS Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally shaved the da"n beared. Could you have said "uh" or "uhm" more in that video? Hell that was enough to turn bog water videos into a drinking game for college kids...

Ignore him, Brian. Its destined to become a cult classic. The geeeks at Lambda Lambda Lambda need to have a drinking game of their own.

Anybody else find it odd that he never once mentoned 'Putting their own spin' on things? Weird.

Even the President makes beer with honey. It's hardly original.

because they are probably embarassed with the amount of stuff he does. I know the feeling, my wife gets really embarrased when I insert my foot where it dosent belong

Nice... Go with the classic "wow they must have used multiple cameras" joke not once.... but twice.

Solid work. That used to kill on the Jack Benny show. It's solid that you were able 1) rekindle such a classic line and 2) go with TWICE.

Bravo sir.... Bravo. Well done.

Well the previous tenant did have all that video equipment and hand sanitizer dispensers installed in every back room. It's good you let the high school AV team use professional equipment.

Absolutely. Date TBD

And I feel safe in announcing here and now that we'll have a corney of the Bog Water there, generously donated by our friend Cape. So all of you folks who haven't been able to enjoy a cool sip of the Bog can belly up to The Cup and quaff a pint.

Hey Mort, have you given any thought to the Cups's new refinements?

paulthenurse said:
You should probably have her stay home thus year. And you wouldn't want her to be lonely, you should probably stay with her to keep her company.
If he stayed home with her shed still be unimpressed

Absolutely. Date TBD

And I feel safe in announcing here and now that we'll have a corney of the Bog Water there, generously donated by our friend Cape. So all of you folks who haven't been able to enjoy a cool sip of the Bog can belly up to The Cup and quaff a pint.

To categorize that as delusional jibberish would be a gross understatement

paulthenurse said:
Absolutely. Date TBD

Maybe ill actually get to try it, I CAN'T WAIT!!!

Keep us posted on the Masstoberfest date so we know to book other plans.

Back