Brewtarget 1.2 - Free open source brewing software

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was brewing today and tried to step mash. Got everything in just fine but can not save the mash. I click the save button and nothing happens.

I have 1.2.1 for Mac.
Mac 10.6.4

Any suggestions or point me to something I missed.

Thanks, Great software.

I can help in the translation to Portuguese of Brazil,
just send me the language file

Ongoing Translations
I am preparing to release translations of the software. However, I need help. I have someone translating to French and Croatian, but I need help translating to other languages (especially like German, Spanish, and other major languages). You only need to be fluent in both English and another language. You need no programming experience. Keep in mind that you have to know all the beer jargon like "wort," "hops," "decoction," etc. There are about 700 short phrases to translate. If you're interested in doing this for a language, PM me your email address, and I'll send you more details. There's no deadline; you just work on it when you have time.
[/QUOTE]

How is it that you reestablish your hops list if you accidentally hit the "-" button in the window thinking it would delete from the main window list? I no longer have chinook and the very A named hop on the list.

I really like the idea of an open source app....but the latest version (1.2.2) won't run on my MacBook Pro 13" (running SnowLeopard v. 10.6.6)

hey, just wondering how the next release is coming along. the hops recalculation bug mentioned earlier in the thread absolutely crushes my laptop so i've been running an older version for some time now. i tried compiling from source a while back but failed. anxious to get my hands on the latest and greatest :)

hey guys, can this software be used with android 2.2?

400d Brewtarget is a desktop application, not an android application. So no, it doesnt work on android.

ok thanks, but I think I read somewhere that it could be adjusted somehow for android, that's why I ask....

Downloaded and tested today. Was entering some new equipment and accidentally deleted some of the existing equipment. How do I get it back, and is there a place to import equipment?

Back