Announcing the third (or is it the fourth?) annual Masstoberfest

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks guys.

I installed a ball valve and a stainless screen and pickup tube when I got it home this afternoon. Now the big question. What's worthy of a 20 gallon batch?

Yeah, but you could put the thing on the stove and turn on all the burners at once.

You have a point. Though I don't even have enough carboys to handle 20 gallons. So I would have had to buy even more stuff. Besides, I could see how attached to it you had grown that day. :D

This bidding was rigged, I tell you! Frankie waits until the last possible moment, and then puts in the very last bid. RIGGED!

;)

Congrats, that pot was awesome but I can't see myself graduating even to 10-gallon batches for a while to come.

That pot would be great for doing like a 10-gallon batch of a Utopias clone, or anything else where you wanted a huge amount of evaporation.

I blew it. I was supposed to put a bid in yesterday morning before heading out the door for work. Congrats Frank!!! At least I can check that baby out at the next meeting. :mug:

I blew it. I was supposed to put a bid in yesterday morning before heading out the door for work. Congrats Frank!!! At least I can check that baby out at the next meeting. :mug:

Thanks.

I know, I was expecting a bidding war at the end.

I'll bust it out next meeting for a proper droolfest. :)

Back