• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Case of 22oz Sam Adams Sensory Glasses

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Steve-in-CT

Reaction score
Brand new never used 24 count case of 22 oz Sam Adams Sensory glasses. I'd like to sell all 24 at once. Asking $240. You pay shipping and insurance. Payment by PayPal or cash if you pick them up. I'm located in Killingly CT which is in the NE corner of the state. Contact me at [email protected]

Steve

Pictures? Are they 22oz? Did you just get these from Graveyardmall.com? Are they made in Slovenia?

Here are some pictures. The case came directly from a Sam Adams representitive at a local Beer Expo. I have no idea what the graveyardmall is, so they didn't come from there.
009.jpg

011.jpg

They sell the 16oz version for that price. The 22oz version is the one the OP is selling and is not that cheap.

I stand corrected. My mistake Steve-in-CT.

too bad there isn't an emoticon for 'a tip of the hat to you sir'...i'd use that one now.

That's OK. I've been a lurker here for a while and thought someone might like the glasses. I've got way too many. Was going to EBay them in pairs, but didn't feel like going thru the effort to do it. Any interest out there? Send me an offer.

Since no one is interested in 24 glasses, I'm open to selling them by sets at $10 per glass. Let me know what you need. If no interest, they go on ebay in sets of 2 & 4.

Thanks,
Steve

Back