What did you find under your tree?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Austin Homebrew Supply gift certificate, a small timer that I will use in the kitchen and backup to Beersmith, and CASH which will go to ingredients!

The wife came through........time to start a new hobby.

Williams Brewing kit with the 40qt brew pot.........

The growler is a stainless hydro flask that was free with purchase....

3033B792-5D59-4670-B079-593FE7E44FAB.jpg

60 qt brew kettle with valve & SP10 burner. Some other stuff like a couple brew haulers, cash to complete the fittings purchase for the kettle, and a carboy dryer. I'm on my way to all-grain brewing. Very excited.

My wife got my brothers and dad organized and together the 4 of them got me:

a 10 gallon cooler for use as a mash tun
a new megapot 1.2
a darkstar burner
a NB Phat Tyre all-grain kit
a NB SMaSH session ale all-grain kit

Pretty good Christmas for brewing.

That carboy stand is pretty sweet! My wife bought me a 32" flatscreen tv for my brewcave, nice, but "the big score" was from a connection at Perlick. I now am the proud owner of 2 dual tap towers complete with 4 525ss faucets, 2 ss drip trays with drains, a couple 2 way manifolds, and various hoses/fittings!!! It's gonna cost me a few test runs for sure!! Very pumped up to start my bar build soon. Merry Christmas all!:mug:

Swmbo got me a new bayou burner, stainless immersion chiller, vinator, bottle tree, mounted bottle opener, and a more precise scale than the one I had.

2x64oz Hydro Flasks and a pound of citra and mosaic hops, growler filling tube, full set of flasks for yeast and a bunch of snacks and bowl for the wet/bar.think my wife enjoys the man cave as much as i do!

I found two brew books, one brew in Asheville NC history book, $125 LHBS gift certificates, beer glass wear, and a pair of "Bear Claws" meat handling tool for my smoker. As a family gift we/I put a new 50" TV in the living room. Not a bad Christmas.

My wife got me a refractometer and a rare beer of the month club subscription. I'm so stoked!

My wife got me an Erlenmeyer flask and a stir plate so I can stop using her nice pitcher to make yeast starters.

I got a Christmas ale kit, a couple of NB gift cards and some beer glasses with my name on them! I'm happy! Merry Christmas to all!

Let's see lots of beer and the in laws got me a starter kit and the wife got me all grain ingredients for a chinook ipa and found out she milled all the grain her self I got alil happy when she said that lolImageUploadedByHome Brew1388005761.216571.jpgImageUploadedByHome Brew1388005776.384162.jpgImageUploadedByHome Brew1388005809.976012.jpgImageUploadedByHome Brew1388005838.403907.jpgImageUploadedByHome Brew1388005852.543589.jpg

Hoppy Christmas y'all

Gift certificate to What Ale's Ya! Yeah!!!

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Home Brew mobile app

A vintage ceramic beer stein and a scale for weighing grain.

I'm slowly building up my gear for 5 gallon all grain batches, I buy one new piece of equipment with each months paycheck. My parents found a 50 foot, half inch wort chiller kit for under $70. All I have to do is bend it and put it together! They needed my help finding what I needed, so I knew what I was getting, but they bought the biggest longest chiller kit possible, this think should easily last me into 10 gallon batches! So pumped!

I also got 2 pint glasses with a custom logo indicating they belong to my bar and taproom! I got a big poster that looks like the periodic table of elements that sorts out different beer styles by style, body, etc. Lots of useful info. I got a dart board in a cabinet to hang in my man cave, and lastly a home brewers journal with all the spots for me to fill out each brew!

AHA subscription with a copy of Radical Brewing.

Sent from my XT907 using Home Brew mobile app

My wife got me a refractometer and a rare beer of the month club membership. I'm stoked!

A book ( The Complete Beer Course), a meat slicer, a new burner, a Ducks sweat shirt, and a few video games. O and a Galaxy tab 10.1 for school.

A crapload of beer stuff

My theme was beer and building up my coffin keezer, i already have a chest freezer and four 5 gallon corny kegs and gas, just been opening it up and using party taps for the last year...i bought four 525SS faucets long ago when i originally planned on building it.

Got 4x4.5" Chrome shanks
Got 2x1 Gallon Glass jugs for cider, mead, sours and other small batchs
Got a Corona mill
Got a 2.5 gallon corny, it should fit on the hump of my freezer and will be used for carbonated water, instead of buying a soda stream machine.
A big HDepot gift card to buy a ton of wood for it
Subscription to Draft magazine since i already have BYO sub...
Milwaukee MW101 PH Meter

Thermopen
Pump aerator
False bottom
Fb adapter
2 6 gal better bottles
Ph strips
Yeast book
Brewing classic styles

JACKPOT!

Back