• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Keg polishing kit!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pola0502ds

Reaction score
For sale is a keg polishing kit.*

Everything that i am listing below is everything you need to turn your kegs into a mirror finish. *All polishing pads are by gator grit.*

2 medium polishing pads - new
4 fine polishing pads - new
2 polishing pads - new (used for applying polishing compound to)
2 polishing pads - very lightly used ( same as above)
1 polishing pad adapter for grinding wheel - lightly used
1 polish compound Porter Cable #2 regular - new
1 polish compound Porter Cable #4 light - new
1 polish compound Porter Cable #5 high gloss - new

I purchased all these items to polish my keggles but never got around to doing it. *However, when i purchased these items i did a test spot on one of my kegs to see how it works and its amazing. *And thats why you see that 2 of the polishing pads are very lightly used.*

If you need instructions or advice on how to polish your kegs, you can speak with me, surf the internet, or search this forum. *All the items i purchased were based on a blog from one of the members on this forum. *I think it was Bobby M and i think his personal website is where the blog and instructions are.*

Price $50 for all plus 3% paypal fee. *I will cover shipping.

This item is pending payment. If payment does not come through I have you guys on the list.

Back