What's your S/HHMBO's opinion on Beer

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is your She/He WMBO's Opinion on Beer

• Can't Stand it

• Will drink/try certain beers

• Will try anything I try/make

• Could drink me under the table

• I have to get permission to use "their" brewing equipment

• Not applicable :(

Results are only viewable after voting.
I'm the luckiest EAC here. My wife loves my beer. She enjoys my Haus Pale and my Hefe and while real Hoppy beers are not her style, she'll give them a try anyway before going back to what she enjoys most, a glass of red wine or, in the summer, a vodka & grapefruit juice on the rocks.

My wife fears no beer. She likes everything from the sourest Geuze to the most aggressively hopped IPAs, Darkest of Imperial Stouts to the lightest of Pilsners. All of our vacations revolve around beer in some way. She has even taken more of an interest lately in brewing herself and has made two beers so far that have come out great.

My finance used to not even like beer. She got started on Bud Lite, then she graduated and now she we try any beer that I buy. She doesn't like pale ale's or extreme bitter/hoppy beers. She does however like malty beers. Right now her favorite is Shiner Bock and New Castle. I'm just thrilled that she is opened minded to beers now!!

mines not a big beer drinker been trying to find one she likes, she is more of a hard alcohol girl or a rasberry clear b#$ch beer we call it

Mine turned me onto wine and now it's my mission to return the favor. She used to be a "I don't like beer" type but was really a "I haven't found a beer i like type". She's really coming around to malty. Right now Makeson's Triple stout is high on the list. I gotta agree because I really like that beer too.

She'll always try my homebrew when I ask but doesn't really request it. I'm not sure if that's cuz she doesn't really like it, it don't let her near it, or if she's letting me bask in my own labor. She really does appreciate the "homemade" aspect of it though. Puts it up there with gardening ;)

Back