Hop Bomber - label and t-shirt

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

madcapstudios

Reaction score
This is a design I've been messing around with for a label and a possible t-shirt. I'm looking for some feedback. Would you wear this?

hopbomber.jpg

Combine the cartoonish look from the silhouette in the first logo with the B-17 shape in the second, and you have a winner!

+1, Agreed. Could probably just color match, fill in all the white spaces and add some props

I'm dying for some new shirts and would totally throw down on this if it were printed on American Apparel shirts (not white). Also: ditto what Yuri said about the cartoonish (i forgot the technical term) look of the plane.

I took an attempt to do it in inkscape...just trying to get some practice, my plane kind of sucks...I just wanted to try and do it in an .svg file so it would better transition to a shirt.

hopbomber.png

I took an attempt to do it in inkscape...just trying to get some practice, my plane kind of sucks...I just wanted to try and do it in an .svg file so it would better transition to a shirt.

hopbomber.png

That's cool. Best so far, I think. Needs some props, though

Back