Free Bottles!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No, Thank you for taking them! I was running out of kitchen space!!! Glad to help out. Gotta try a few of those brews this weekend.

x2 on that, thanks again for the bottles Brian. oh and tried one of those DFH 60min., now im gonna have to buy some more, cause it does not taste like I remember it at all, and seems to have no big hop flavor.

Ryanh1801 said:
x2 on that, thanks again for the bottles Brian. oh and tried one of those DFH 60min., now im gonna have to buy some more, cause it does not taste like I remember it at all, and seems to have no big hop flavor.

Yeah I think I got a bad batch. As many people say they love em.......

Ó Flannagáin said:
Big thanks to johnsmith098 and Drunkensatyr for over 200 free bottles! Pretty much clean already to. Gotta love HBT!!!

Same here! I got a bunch of bottles from Beerific here near Atlanta. He got a kegger, and I got his bottles. Clean and ready to go. Gotta love HBT !!

Ó Flannagáin said:
Hey Ryan, seriously enjoying your wit right now. Really like it. Suprisingly clear for a wit! But it's got a wonderful tang to it.

Haha yeah thats what I was saying, I cant make cloudy beers for some reason. I like the wit with some yeast in it though. Glad you like it.

Back