Anyone in San Fran?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dude

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I want some of the canned brews from the 21st Amendment, I'd be willing to pay you in advance via paypal to pick some up for me. PM me and we'll work out details.

I'd like a sixer each of the IPA and the Watermelon Wheat.

TIA

Dude, I'll be up in the Sacramento area at the end of the week. I'll see what I can find. I don't know how far they distribute. I was a little south of there about a week and a half ago and couldn't find any, but Modesto isn't really known as a beer mecca.

OK. Just got back and was able to get the IPA. They are canning the watermelon wheat today and should have it by the end of the week. I'll let you know.

smg8041 said:
OK. Just got back and was able to get the IPA. They are canning the watermelon wheat today and should have it by the end of the week. I'll let you know.

Awesome, please let me know how much it is and give me an estimate on shipping, and I'll send you paypal love.

Really appreciate it!

Just Pm me with the adress and I'll let you know when I send it out. Oh ya! How do you want it sent? In a chilled box? or just in a box with packing sent as fast as uncle sam can go!

OK! Just filled your order Dude! I have a sixer of each ready to go. Me and SWMBO went down there and had dinner. Very good food too, it is aimed at the high end finiancial croud, but good food. Just pm me with the adress and soon the mail man will deliver you some goodies!!!!

Back