Facial hair or no?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Facial hair?

• No facial hair

• Yes facial

• I haven't hit puberty

• I'm Chewbacca

Results are only viewable after voting.
This all sums up to my original theory about brewwers: We are all basically the same person.

Facial hair:
If you can, you do, If you don't, It's because of SWMBO or Uncle Sam.

In times of crisis, people always flock to a bearded person. Person? Were bearded ladies offended by the assumption only MEN could have beards?

I never had facial hair until May when I tried to grow a beard. It came out awesome, now I've growing it nice and bushy for the winter.

SWMBO won't let me shave, actually. I did once when we were first dating, and she didn't recognize me. The experience scarred her for life. I'm stuck with this thing, now!

I have a Fu-Manchu right now with a mini Goatee. I change often though. In the past I have had a full beard, pork chops, goatee, mustache, sideburns, no sideburns, clean shaven.

Useless without pics. :D

For your viewing pleasure

Photo5.jpg

UPS doesn't permit us drivers to have beards. When I go on vacation I let it grow all week.

While not my sole reason, this was just one of the many little reasons that I told big brown to shove the job up their behinds a few months ago.

How does a company get off telling me what kind of facial hair I can have. I can certainly agree that they can have rules to keap it neat and clean, but after some of those fat bitches with mustaches - I say it's BS we couldn't have goatees.

My friends and I have a yearly tradition.

October = 'Stashtober
November = Novembeard
December = Facial Hair Free For All

Bald head and a goatee.

I am never clean shaven tho'. I just trim up and always have a little scruff going. Tried everything on the market so far, I just can't shave without my face being on fire for the following week after.

Back