• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Monaco beer towers, three tap (two units)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OntarioBeerKegs

Reaction score
Selling two very nice used Monaco three tap beer towers. These units have a very unique cooling system. The beer is transferred through the housing via stainless steel tubing. that are inside a two inch threaded copper pipe that protrudes into the kegerator. Just have a stock picture for now but will post pictures tomorrow when find my camera. Going to give the forum members first dibs before these hit E-bay. The black peg handles are gone but I will throw in random commercial handles from the half of my collection I never use. asking $175.00 each plus actual shipping costs.

TOWER-BB102310A-CK.jpg

Those are sweet. What it the base diameter and how is the base attached? is there a flange or something? I think that would be great on my kegerator, but I dont know if it would cover up the stuff from my 3" tower on there now.

The quote to ZIP 19078 was 36.42 when I added in another three pounds (wanted to accommodate materials and the handles). Parcel size was 58cm X 47cm X 25cm, weight 10kg. I will refund in overage from quote and actual charges.

Man that is sweet. Any chance of selling just a tower? i already have faucets./ That'd would look great on my bar I'm going to be building.

Top of the tower to where it sits flush when installed is just shy of 17 inches. Just shy of 18 inches across. The copper piping at the bottom can extend up to 5 inches outwards. The more piping extended into the cooling chamber the better for heat transfer. The base is 4 inches across. These are a solid build and are filled with installation already, under most circumstances you will need a blower or have foam issues from the tower itself.

IMG_1128.jpg

IMG_1129.jpg

IMG_1130.jpg

Man that is sweet. Any chance of selling just a tower? i already have faucets./ That'd would look great on my bar I'm going to be building.

There is always a chance. Going to be straight forward with you, being as they are generic faucets that I do not need and would just have to sell as a separate transaction I think it would only lower my price by about $25.

One of these should be sold but I foolishly deleted the message to make space in my inbox and now need the gentleman from ZIP 19078 to contact me again. Will not be able to respond until late tonight though.

Back