My first attempt at a label

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lebshiff21

Reaction score
Brewed the NorthernBrewer "Tongue Splitter" extract kit. We decided to change it up a bit:

I found some floppy disk labels for a laserjet laying around the office and they are a perfect bottle label size! :mug:

3488852316_0c10671e86.jpg

Trying to help out here for those who don't want to click the links.

I laughed - I'd say it's a real nice label. Something bothers me with the spacing down below where it says "pale ale" the P is too close to the tail of your other P. That's minor though.

3488852316_0c10671e86.jpg

I agree with XXguy on the Pale Ale part. I would suggest moving it all the way over to the "E" in Ale is directly underneath the "R" in Splitter... if you catch my drift..

Other than that, it's great!

I like the re-spacing of the words now. It looks less cluttered at the bottom. I think everything looks good from here!

In order to have images and videos parse using the IMG tag and video tag you must be a member for 30 days and have 25 posts. After you reached this milestone the access will happen immediately.

I think the forum limits some of your access as a new member in an attempt to reduce drive-by spamming.

Back