Conversation at my mother's house...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OK, just be careful. The spiral is faster than you might imagine.

I'm down in debt from last year. And I'm probably going to have a strong enough cash flow after paying the big one off that I can whittle them down a lot faster this year. I realize it's the less responsible thing to do, but my rationalization is I have to live a little bit.

I'm down in debt from last year. And I'm probably going to have a strong enough cash flow after paying the big one off that I can whittle them down a lot faster this year. I realize it's the less responsible thing to do, but my rationalization is I have to live a little bit.
Nothing wrong with that, whitebread.

Not finanacial talk, way to ruin a thread everyone. But I guess it makes it easier to walk away, It's about 5 o'clock boys, time to shut down. I'll check this thread tomorrow morning to see what happened.
Nice meeting you Brownie Bites. Tell your wife Hello and I'm sorry, it'll come out with peanut butter and shampoo.

well i still have 8 minutes til I get to go home so im sure I can get atleast one more bash in on him before then....

after that it looks like i am going to have alot of catching up to do in the morning here

Sucks that you actually memorized it from receiving it at the bars so much.

Google is nice. And I don't live in Boston. And the ends justify the means.

Not a problem, I still don't know we got her foot like that to know the bowl over in the first place. Some acrobat you got there.

Ba-zing.

Sucks that you actually memorized it from receiving it at the bars so much.

burrrrrrrrrn

images.jpg

I can understand when you have that many boy on "staff" you'd wanna take extra steps to protect yourself from barring additional ungrateful Children.

And we are off to Dinner.

I cannot believe this thread has over 400 posts since yesterday. Imagine what we'd all be accomplishing if we were brewing instead.

I cannot believe this thread has over 400 posts since yesterday. Imagine what we'd all be accomplishing if we were brewing instead.

Starting this thread may be my greatest accomplishment. Ever.

I was just noticing that. The whoring's really getting out of hand these days, isn't it?

I guess to some, that would seem the case. Of course, it was nice you came by and interjected some important brewing advice to keep the thread relevant....
OOPS! Sorry.... :eek: Is it poor taste to take a jab at one of the mods? I guess the spirit of the thread got the better of me.
And "honkey"? hehehe I love that word! It just seems so.... 60's. WOW! Am I that old?!?!
Hurry back fellas! I am taking a bit of a break from the "Latin session" and need to slow the heart a little. (not R E A L L Y, but it sounds pretty awesome doesn't it?) :tank:

EDIT: WHOA! My mistake. I was thinking the_bird was a mod. He is just a bigger postwhore than me. Never mind!

Latest posts

Back