My SWMBO...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alex_wilkosz

Reaction score
obey's me when it comes to brewing! cuz im cooooooooooooool and brew beer, and turned her on to liking beers and craft beers. She has already stated i will be allowed the garage and to buy equipment for brewing once we have a place with a garage.

and did i mention im super fly? (jk)

I just built a new garage with a huge upstairs. I told the wife she could have a section. I'll tape out an 8'x8' area for her seasonal goodies...

She's "Letting" you have the garage? You've lost dude..you have already lost.
I find this "letting" part to be educational. It implies that she actually had control over it in the first place. Yup, you've lost. My wife wouldn't know how to find anything but her car in the garage.

I "let" her park there. Methinks she tricked you during negotiations. ;)

i told her her car would be not allowed in the garage....as there would be no room...so my dreams now float to mash tuns and such

If I didn't have my p/u truck, I would almost have to give up my Guy Card since my SWMBO has two cars parked in my three car garage....

Currently one is 'busted' but it shall soon rise from the grave... And as a much faster vehicle...

The other is already fast enough...

DSC_0129.jpg

Hence, I 'allow' her to have parts of MY garage....

(and I can safely say that, since she doesn't know my HBT password...

:D

If I didn't have my p/u truck, I would almost have to give up my Guy Card since my SWMBO has two cars parked in my three car garage....

Currently one is 'busted' but it shall soon rise from the grave... And as a much faster vehicle...

The other is already fast enough...

DSC_0129.jpg

Hence, I 'allow' her to have parts of MY garage....

(and I can safely say that, since she doesn't know my HBT password...

:D

ALMOST fast enough.

Windows-1252BSU1HMDAyMDkuanBn.jpg

Very nice... I have always been a Vette fan... Wish my Dad hadn't let his rot away in the garage while I was a kid... :mad:

Rode in a friend's C5 about a year back... All I remember was him punching it around a turn and staring straight ahead at the lady in the next lane as we were doing something you would see in 2 Fast 2 Furious : Tokyo Drift... :rockin:

Anywho, I don't have a decent pic of the supercharger on the M... Next up for it is an intercooler...

MUAHAHAHAHAHA.....

Thats good to hear, but the garage is ALWAYS the mans territory. :D

Yeah, it's not something that's "allowed" to you ... it's inherently yours, just like the final decision on what color drapes are in the living room is hers.

Back