Looking for a Recipe

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EZFrag

Reaction score
The little woman really liked the MGD 64 Lemonade that was out last summer. I cannot find it anywhere in my town. Not sure if they are still making it. So she asks if I can make it. So, after some searches, I could not find a recipe for it. Anyone have one?

Thanks.

EZFrag said:
The little woman really liked the MGD 64 Lemonade that was out last summer. I cannot find it anywhere in my town. Not sure if they are still making it. So she asks if I can make it. So, after some searches, I could not find a recipe for it. Anyone have one?

Thanks.

Buy some lemonade and MGD 64 poor half of the MGD 64 in a glass then add 32 calories of lemonade and you have Lemonade MGD 64

If you can't find it, I would just make a light wheat beer or blond ale and mix it with some home made hard lemonade.

MGD 64 Lemonade is basically a "Shandy". Wikipedia says "A shandy is a drink made of beer and juice or soda-water."

There are a few recipes here in the forums on how to make shandy.

Here is a start : https://www.homebrewtalk.com/f12/revisiting-summer-shandy-idea-199899/

Lol, go to www.brewingtv.com and they got a bit on lemonade and beer, i believe they finished a gallon of lemonade mixed with a gallon of beer during taping so it must have been pretty good

Back