Stuff for sale

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cardinalsfan

Reaction score
I read the rules and didn't see anything against posting in multiple sections or anything against posing for sale items in the local section.

So with that said I want to link to my post over in the for sale section. I'm selling all of my equipment since I'm getting out of the hobby. I'm linking here because I'd like to sell it all as a lot and selling local is my best bet.

I do 3 gallon all grain BiaB batches and I have a 2 tap, 3 keg kegerator. Check out my link and let me know if you're interested in anything. Willing to drive to meet someone for delivery if needed but not going to haul it around for looky-loos.

I'm in Edmond and I'm free almost all the time if anyone wants to come look. All prices are OBO and as I said in the post - I'd rather sell the lots than part it out so I'm going to wait for a while before I start parting things out. Preference is given to local buyers as well so if someone has dibbed something on the previous post and you want it, just tell me and I'll make it happen.

Here's the post - https://www.homebrewtalk.com/f16/selling-all-478799/#post6186788

Mods - let me know if I've done anything wrong. Thanks!

Back