What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My Double Chocolate Stout... Which I might add is the first beer I have kegged in my brewing adventures! So goddamn tasty!

Hmmmm...craft brews, two redheads, Harry and Davids Pepermint Bark, imported Polish dill pickels, and I'm up next at karaoke.... life is good in Pennsylvania!

This

292872407_photobucket_33218_.jpg
[/IMG]

I'm also drinking a bells hopslam, then I'm gonna have a surly abrasive, and see which is the better DIPA.

I'll chime in for my wife too, she's having a pint of the blood orange hefe I just tapped.

Blood Orange Hefe? WOAH! You got a recipe you'd be willing to share? Maybe in a PM lest we go too far off-topic?

I'm also drinking a bells hopslam, then I'm gonna have a surly abrasive, and see which is the better DIPA.

Actually, I have plans to try Abrasive, DFH 90 minute, and Hopslam in a blind taste test! It will be a fun night when I get around to it! :tank:

Actually, I have plans to try Abrasive, DFH 90 minute, and Hopslam in a blind taste test! It will be a fun night when I get around to it! :tank:

I liked the surly more, but maybe I'm partial. Waiting to try some dfh 90, they don't sell it here in MN.

Coffee, But I did dream last night that I had a 750mL bottle CHimay Blue on the table waiting for me as a drank a "Standard Chimay". Not red white or blue, just their "generic standard ale". Something I apparently made up in my mind. It was a bit sour and flat. :eek: I never got to the bottle of Blue. Maybe that's my minds way of telling me that I can't remember what it tastes like. I should pick some up.

I've got Stone's Old Guardian Barlywine waiting for me when I get home, I've tried most their beers and been very impressed (including a 3 liter bottle of Arrogant Bastard for Christmas! :drunk: ) But have not tried the OG yet. Looking forward to it!

consuming Gordon Biersch Blonde Bock after I just tried a couple wicked pete ale and strawberry lager. Interesting....but not my fav by far.

Latest posts

Back