What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DisturbdChemist said:
It was in Houston I like boxers better and looking for funk metal. It's kinda of craft beer dry where I'm at. The Das was just sitting on the self. I was there a few days later and they were gone. Lucky I got one more for later.

I haven't seen the enjoy by yet. Probably won't.

If the place Wesley mentioned doesn't pan out, let me know and I'll try to grab another bottle up here if you wanna trade- even if it's for something I can get up here. The Enjoy By is worth sharing, I really dig it.

AHS Belgian Dubbel
IMG_0410.jpg

Dark Owl Stout
IMG_0414.jpg

Have a feeling I'll be making some more of the stout really soon :)

Left Hand-Fade to Black(Black IPA) A pretty nice " Super" Porter.Im Like n it more the second time around.
And my West Coast Amber 8 mo aged,pretty fizzy now other than that its very good. Nice head-carbonation does kinda do that. Used cascade,Horizon,and seperatly Citra for D.H. Great aroma still. I know ambers are not typically dry hopped,I think but I wanted to Harvest the pricey liquid CaliV yeast for more batches so I secondaried,thought if Im doing that I may as well dry hop. Its almost too delicious. Now that I think about it,I hope I have a few left for a competion maybe.

I am drinking sparkling water right now, but I finished off a fully-conditioned bottle of my Christmas ale. It is the strangest-tasting beer I have ever had, but it was surprisingly good. Perfect carbonation, at times sweet, at times spicy, but all fun.

Diamond Bear Paradise Porter w/ 1.5ml of pure vanilla extract injected... working on trying to figure out how much vanilla I want to use in my next brew.. trying to design my own vanilla porter :)

If the place Wesley mentioned doesn't pan out, let me know and I'll try to grab another bottle up here if you wanna trade- even if it's for something I can get up here. The Enjoy By is worth sharing, I really dig it.

Sure thing. Spec's downtown always my go to but its too far away to go regularly. If i'm in the area i'll go down and go broke. I'm sure there stuff in Dallas thats not in Houston and vice versa.

My Imperial Spruce Pilsner, has chill haze but otherwise pretty spot on what I was looking for and a nice spruce finish.

That looks tasty. what does it taste/smell like to you? I'm having ice beer & vodka. gotta see if I have any cascade pale pm left for the fridge. Gunna brew my own 1st pm recipe tomorrow.

Drinking my partial mash esb from a recipe. Gets better everyday. Waiting for Santa to bring my all grain mash tun and stainless valves. Really hoping for a surprise barley crusher. Also I picked up an All Saints Barley Wine today. Have to wait til Christmas for that too.

Nasty Wachusett Winter Ale and worse Newport Storm IPA. And a pretty good Wachusett Green Monster IPA, which I unfortunately drank first.

unionrdr said:
That looks tasty. what does it taste/smell like to you? I'm having ice beer & vodka. gotta see if I have any cascade pale pm left for the fridge. Gunna brew my own 1st pm recipe tomorrow.

What exactly is a "ice beer &vodka"?

Back