How much do you keep in the pipeline?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can't wait to get back to that pace. Coaching softball for my kids right now, so Saturday is usually a wash. That means Sunday is my project day. This time of year, that usually means doing stuff other than brewing. I have to squeeze in one a month though, or I start to get itchy. Plus, I focus on getting the mowing and car cleaning done on evenings during the week to leave a brew day open. Some weeknights are filled with softball though, so it won't be until mid July that I can really get back in full force.

yeah i don't have kids..plus my girlfriend and i live together.. she is a brewer as well..pinch me i think im having a beautiful dream! haha

she is just as stoked about brewing as I am

yeah i don't have kids..plus my girlfriend and i live together.. she is a brewer as well..pinch me i think im having a beautiful dream! haha

she is just as stoked about brewing as I am

Nice, I guess I'm just on that next rung of lucky with my wife. She really doesn't drink beer, but actually supports my addiction, probably too well sometimes.

Back