Hops Direct 5% off April Coupon Code

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ezerhoden

Reaction score
Hops Direct is having a 5% off sale in April with coupon code CBC89
Also, they will be on the the show Food Tech on The History Channel. If anyone finds out when post it here, Thanks!

On April 1st Food Tech has a show on hot dogs and beer and one of the places he visits is WA. That could possibly be it

Thanks for the coupon code

I got three pounds from them this month and for some reason they never charged me shipping and I live all the way over in OH. I'm not complaining....:rockin:

May be a silly observation, but their order form lacks a "coupon code" input field. I assume they'll add one by April or are we supposed to note it to the "comments" field?

Ugg. This might put me over the edge. I have been trying to put off an order from them until I graduated, but I might have to place my order in April now.

I received an email from HopsDirect. The email stated it was valid in April. I have not tried to use it. If you order, let us know if it works already.

May be a silly observation, but their order form lacks a "coupon code" input field. I assume they'll add one by April or are we supposed to note it to the "comments" field?

here's what the coupon states:

"To gain the 5% you must go on the website and type the coupon code in the Comments box of the Step 1 Checkout window"

During the month of April HOPS DIRECT is offering a 5 % discount on their Hops and Rhizomes. To gain
the 5% you must go on the website and type the coupon code in the Comments box of the Step 1
Checkout window, or you can bring the coupon to the Craft Brewer Conference to gain the discount at
booth 813. Hops Direct is giving free t-shirts out to the first 100 customers, please come and visit us at
the Craft Brewer Conference!
Offer Expires: April 30, 2010 Coupon Code: CBC89 *Coupon is not limited to one time use.

Awesome...I was planning on placing an order some time soon anyway :mug:

Anybody know a rough estimate for shipping ~4lbs to PA?

I want to remind everyone here (in hopes to obviate certain complaints later):

• Hops direct will not inform you that your pkg has shipped. You might get an order confirmation.
  • It will take about 2 weeks to receive your shipment. Don't order them 2 days before your brew.
  • Hops Direct is the best hops deal around. The quality is great, packaging is great. I might not ever buy hops elsewhere again.

These are my experiences.

I want to remind everyone here (in hopes to obviate certain complaints later):

• Hops direct will not inform you that your pkg has shipped. There won't be a tracking number. You might get an order confirmation.

Every time I have ordered from them I have received a tracking number via email. For some reason my orders always go to Oregon, then over to Idaho then to California.

I received an email from HopsDirect. The email stated it was valid in April. I have not tried to use it. If you order, let us know if it works already.

Looks like we have to wait few more days:

Great, I am glad you received the coupon. The coupon is not
effective until April 1st, so if you could wait a few more days we can
utilize your coupon.

Carla
Hopsdirect

Back