Where's the video of the guy who sanitizes inside his gloves?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rise necro thread, rise!!!!

:eek: I totally didn't even pay attention to the date. I just stumbled upon the guy on YouTube and was cracking up reading this thread that Google found for me. I gotta remember to watch those dates, lol

Oaney said:
:eek: I totally didn't even pay attention to the date. I just stumbled upon the guy on YouTube and was cracking up reading this thread that Google found for me. I gotta remember to watch those dates, lol

Naw, don't worry about that. Many threads, most really are timeless. They just get forgotten about for a while and then somebody finds one and brings it back up.

Cheers to you for being that guy ! :)

I just went and watched the 4 part Coopers kit review. There is SO much incorrect information. I'd almost feel bad for the guy if he weren't clearly unstable.

When I brew I take an hour long starsan soak in the tub and immediately put on a hazmat suit. Anybody else?!? ;)

Thanks I never seen this before. What a loony, his yeast starter vids are really informative. I didn't know most craft breweries use extract, cost cut, you must use 1/2 gallon starter size, liquid yeast makes better beer, and dry yeast is bad

Naw, don't worry about that. Many threads, most really are timeless. They just get forgotten about for a while and then somebody finds one and brings it back up.

Cheers to you for being that guy ! :)

Code monkey sets the standard.

Back