Finally, a diet we can all embrace!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When I started brewing my own I put on an extra 20 pounds, it was obvious I needed to do something about it, I weighed the options and came to the conclusion that I had to make some sacrafices. I'm really gonna miss food:rockin:

Porter fan said:
I hear ya Light beer yuck!I would never be able to stick with it.:D

Cascade Light is good. 2.8% and got a real hoppy taste. Much more taste than the full strength draft (4.8%). I was VERY surprised. It is however kinda against my principles to drink it ;)

Waldo said:
When I started brewing my own I put on an extra 20 pounds, it was obvious I needed to do something about it, I weighed the options and came to the conclusion that I had to make some sacrafices. I'm really gonna miss food:rockin:

It's a lot easier to just give up pants.

My kilt has got an extra three or four inches I can let out - may have to wear it to work one day the way i am growing.

EDIT : Everything in moderation, including moderation :)

Meh, the calorie difference between light beer and regular beer is too small for me to waste my time with the light stuff. I'm sure we can modify the diet to our liking (read: just do what you're doing now).

dibby33 said:
Cascade Light is good. 2.8% and got a real hoppy taste. Much more taste than the full strength draft (4.8%). I was VERY surprised. It is however kinda against my principles to drink it ;)

I don't drink or eat anything with LIGHT on the label.:D

Porter fan said:
I don't drink or eat anything with LIGHT on the label.:D

It is the ONLY light that I would drink 'cause it tastes good! Seriously, I was very surprised. Helps when you have a world class brewery 10K from my house. Good on hot days when you can drink 18 of them!!!

Back