Hello From South Carolina

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

huntsman

Reaction score
Hello all,

I'm new to the forums and have recently rekindled my interest in homebrewing. I homebrewed a couple of batches 9 or 10 years ago and recently found myself itching to give it another whirl. I've purchased a kit with a batch of Hefeweisen from MW but I've been hesitant to go ahead and brew it due to not having a wort chiller or a 32 quart brew pot. I know I can get by with chilling the wort in the sink with ice around a kettle but the kettle problem causes me some hesitation. I'm seaching fervently for a keg to turn into a keggle but so far I've not been able to find one.

Anyway, I'm glad to be here and now a member and look forward to learning all I can from the more experienced homebrewers here at the Home Brew Forums.

I did kind of the same thing. Brewed quite a bit in the 90's, took time off to get married have kids etc. Then all of the sudden, I remembered how much I missed the hobby. :mug:

Latest posts

Back