propane plumbing on brewstand

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ddknight

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone out there could help me out with connecting all the propane piping to the brewstand I am building. I have bought the black iron tubing in 1/2" diameter to attach to the stand. As I look at it, though, I am not sure how to connect the tubing to the burners as it appears they are threaded in 3/8" size. Is there something I'm missing or is there a fitting that will screw into the 1/2" tubing and then flare down to a 3/8" female end that the burner can screw into?

Any help with the dynamics of connecting all the propane tubing up to the stand would be much appreciated. Thanks.

You should search for this info. There's been quite a few threads on this....I started one myself :D It looks like you're on the right track.....make sure you use flare fittings and always check for leaks. If you're not sure, just don't do it. This is one of those big risks you take DIY'ing, and you could blow yourself up.....;)

Thanks. I've been trying to search for the answers all day and can't find exactly what I wanted I guess. I'll try some other search words and see if something comes up.

Latest posts

Back