• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Blichmann Conical Fermenator 7 Gallons

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
A basically brand new 7 gallon Blichmann Conical Fermenator with tri-clamps. Delivered to your door for $575:mug:

PM me with your contact information

I am not super familiar with the fermenator I am just passing along a good deal. He claims they have tri-clamp fittings.

I will call to make sure that they have tri-clamps, it is only a good deal if they have tri-clamps.

I will call to make sure that they have tri-clamps, it is only a good deal if they have tri-clamps.

Brewmasters Warehouse offers this conical for $569 + 6.99 shipping so this would only be a good deal if it had tri-clamps. From the picture it looks as if yours does not have tri-clamps.

I think you guys are right and he is wrong. Let me see what he says and what he will do to the price. I sent him a photo of the blichmann tri-clamp fittings. I think he is just a little ignorant of what he has.

It looks like they are in-fact 3 piece ball valves and it looks like he might be willing to drop the price to $450 delivered. He hasn't committed to the price yet, but I think he will do it. There is one 14 gallon fermenator and I think he will do it for $480.

It looks like they are in-fact 3 piece ball valves and it looks like he might be willing to drop the price to $450 delivered. He hasn't committed to the price yet, but I think he will do it. There is one 14 gallon fermenator and I think he will do it for $480.

He is going to have to if he is willing to sell it when a brand new one is $576 delivered.

If you want one for $450 let me know. If he sees that he has a buyer and some money that could come his way I am sure he will do it.

No problem, if he changes his mind we may be able to work something out, I may be able to plan a 3 day weekend to pick. It up.

I have contacted this guy several times and he apparently is too busy with several other business ventures to be too bothered with selling them. I told him I had some concerns with buying the whole lot unless he gave us a damn good deal. I guess it wouldn't hurt to reach out to him again, it has been a couple of months since I last spoke with him.

I have contacted this guy several times and he apparently is too busy with several other business ventures to be too bothered with selling them. I told him I had some concerns with buying the whole lot unless he gave us a damn good deal. I guess it wouldn't hurt to reach out to him again, it has been a couple of months since I last spoke with him.

So am I reading this right...does e have two a 7 and 14? If so how about a deal for both?

I'm still looking for the 7... was originally bugging you back on 2/5...

Basically I am looking to get a blichmann 7gal tri-clamp for a decent price...and ready to drop the funds.

If the guy is ready to deal, I would need to see a few pics & to know if all parts are there that came with it...
If not, what is missing so I can see if I could get it.

Thanks!

I got an e-mail back from my guy and who apparently sold them without even giving me a chance to purchase them. He was in a different state and I don't think he wanted to box them up, but I am still dissapointed. Sorry guys!

that bastard.... guess I need to take out a 2nd mortgage for a new one... or keep looking for a used on...

Thanks for trying!

For you DIY ers, look at tankdepot. My brewing partner bought a 15 gal conical ( plastic) shipped for about $75. All we had to do was JB weld a plastic block to the conical part, then drill and tap for 1/2" fitting. He has about $100 total in a conical that resembles the hobby beverage one I got that retails for $400+.

P.S. that price was without the stand, but the stand was an easy build out of couple pieces of plywood and 2x4s

Back