The Dysfunctional-Palooza Obnoxious Masshole BS Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have no idea what I'm doing five hours ahead of any point in the day never mind the end of Sept. The non-smart-azz answer is, "i don't know yet". Frank and Matt were all giddy over the CCBF and they signed us up. My guess is I'll head down for a bit but I don't know.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew because it impresses people

Mmmmmm. Yoooooga pants... Aagagagagggagagahhagag

(In my best Homer Simpson voice)

Sht, sorry Paul... Homer Simpson is a cartoon character. He is the father of the family on a show called "The Simpsons"... They show it on TV... Or... "The moving picture box". The show has sound so you might refer to it as "a talky".

Google "the Simpsons" and you'll see what I mean.

Ohhhh fck. Ok... Google is what is called a "website"...

Know what? Just pretend you didn't see this post.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew because it impresses people

Per PTN's suggestion I will wear yoga pants as I do indeed do yoga.

I don't know what you look like Cape but here I am so you can recognize me.

17.jpg

PS...I don't have facial hair now.

In news that will surprise absolutely no one, there was a decided lack of yoga pants at The Bog today. In fact, of all the available customer yoga pant wearing options there, I'd look best in them. What a bunch of heifers!
Jeezuz, there must have been a 4H convention in Norton. I didn't see it but there must have been a sign outside saying "Woman Weight Minimum 350lbs."

Wtf?

You're creepy.

(Nodding my head 'Yes' in a rare moment of agreement with Cape.)

What? Because of the Homer eating popcorn pic?

I used it to feign interest in your public "bet" as to who would finish their project first.

Look...I originally approached Cape about the Falmouth Brew Fest as his name is "CAPE Brewing" and since the brew fest is on the Cape...well.

But then PTN goes on about men wearing yoga pants (yeah...I'm the creepy one) .

No sir...I get it. Just trying to reply in the spirit of the thread. It's all good.

This thread, even thought I don't know any of you, has provided me with some lols.

Do you have a date in mind for Masstoberfest? The last weekend in September would be perfect (there's a beer fest/5k race I'm thinking of going down for on Sunday the 28th).

Latest posts

Back