O - rings from McMaster

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Southside

Reaction score
I have the part number for all my kegging O-Rings and already have them. However I was trying to get replacement o-rings for my weldless fitting in my keggle.

Does anyone know if these would be it?

McMaster part nuumber is 9396K32

Thx for any input.

You probably want a #209 if you stick with 1/8" profile. 1/2" thread is closer to 3/4" and you always want to undersize the oring a bit. If you step up to 3/16", you'd go #313.

Another great option is 99604A129
Silicone Sealing Washer 3/4" Screw Size, 1-1/2" OD, .093" Thick
In stock at $8.96 per Pack

I just got these in the mail today, Thanks for the PN's!

Joe

I have the part number for all my kegging O-Rings and already have them. However I was trying to get replacement o-rings for my weldless fitting in my keggle.

Does anyone know if these would be it?

McMaster part nuumber is 9396K32

Thx for any input.

I'm about to come into 9-10 pinlock kegs that will need to be refurbished. Would love those McMaster part #'s that you use for your kegging O-rings. Leads on what people have found as the cheapest source for pinlock rebuild kits would also be great.

Do yourself a favor and get silicone rings for the lid #417 and posts #111. They're not that much more money but they are much nicer than the buna for staying soft in the cold.

Thanks for the reference to the wiki post and the push to silicon. I was just sitting here trying to decide and you're right not that much more $. One O-ring I can't find listed anywhere is on some of my lids the pressure release pull tab in the center. The removable screw type looks like this one: valve . I called midwest supplies and the list that the o-rings are replaceable but they don't sell the o-ring by itself.

Yeah I bought silicone for post rings, but got buna for keg lids and will get silicone the next time... I have had a couple start to leak after a few days in the fridge. I had to add some keg lube and seal with high pressure for a sec and then back it back down.

Back