Custom Brewing Label or Logo

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

numba1brew

Reaction score
What is homebrewatalk's thoughts on paying for a custom logo/label design for your personal brew? I know a lot of people that make their own logos and everything but what if they're not good at designing something on their own?

Here's a website called everbranded that lets you choose among 12 brewing company logos designed for your brew: https://everbranded.com/logos/custom-brewing-company-logo

Has anyone ever purchased a custom logo to use on their beer? If so, how did your experience go? Was it worth it or would you stick with making your own?

look at fiverr. I am considering it as soon as I come up with a good name. I am not creative at all.

i have been trying to get someone to design a logo for me for about 3 months now without any real success. I looked at craigslist and did some hunting around online. for some reason, i havent been able to find anyone who can put together what i want.

the other problem is that i usually want a rough sketch or mock up before i put any cash down and most people wont do that. so then you pay a little money to find out that the person doing your design doesnt get or work with your style.

i tried fiverr and got a ****ty design. its tough. i wish there was someone on here who did design and could help someone like me out!

Thanks for the info about fiverr. It seemed promising to me. Maybe not I guess.

I think it depends on what artist you choose. I've browsed fiver, and there are definitely different art styles to the various artists. I'm guessing the trick is finding the one who has examples that fit your style.

Anyways, sorry it didn't work out. Also, even if you're not creative, or don't thinnk you are, if you have a pie in the sky idea, one of the more artistic types here can usually come up with something great. There are a couple threads all about helping out with this. And yes, I suspect they are putting more time into it than the guys on fiver do. :)

Back